View Full Version : FS - iPAQ H2215 Pocket PC - $280 SHIPPED

R K
11-29-2003, 04:24 AM
Up for sale is an iPAQ H2215 Pocket PC running the Windows Mobile 2003 operating system formerly known as Pocket PC 2003.
The iPAQ is in like-new condition, except for the fact that the side-grips have formed a couple tiny bubbles, and one scratch each (unnoticeable until close examination) which may lead to them falling off. If it does though, you can order a free user-replaceable side-grip kit from HP since the iPAQ is under warranty for ten more months.
The only other problem I know if is that it has a Windows database startup bug, which is easily fixable using a small startup file that I can personally send you until HP releases an official fix.
On the positive side, it does come with Nevo (TV-Remote), iPAQ Backup (SpriteSoftware's backup software), and iPAQ Audio which allows you to control bass and treble--all the great bonuses that HP handhelds are known for.
I have the original box, software CD, slip case, cradle, charger, and connector adapter so you'll know that you're getting a good deal.
Please contact me if you're interested.

Price = $280 SHIPPED

Thanks.