View Full Version : d-link or ambicom

genoist_gps
11-28-2003, 04:10 PM
I'm looking at getting a cf wifi card, and have been comparing the ambicom and the d-link ones. I've read all I could find on the forums, and they are pretty much the same price, so what I'm looking for now are the opinions of actual users. So any info that I could use to help my decision is most welcome.

robclif4d
11-28-2003, 04:50 PM
My vote: AMBICOM

genoist_gps
11-29-2003, 08:12 PM
well, i decided on the ambicom b/c of its nice small form factor. its working well (using it now). all i can say is that i wish the forums were more PIE friendly.

Dave Beauvais
11-29-2003, 08:45 PM
well, i decided on the ambicom b/c of its nice small form factor. its working well (using it now). all i can say is that i wish the forums were more PIE friendly.
If you become a subscriber here you'll have complete access to the entire site from mobile-friendly pages in addition to supporting the site directly and getting access to many special discounts. The forums are awesome in Pocket IE! Subscription details here (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/subscribe.php) if you're interested. There's even a trial period (two weeks, I believe) before you are charged so you can decide whether it's something you really want to do.