View Full Version : Subscribers unite!

sublime
11-25-2003, 03:27 AM
Being a subscriber is great. You get a free PDAmill program and great discounts. The latter, unfortunately, is offered for some programs that some of us just aren't interested in. I figured - since Christmas is just around the corner - us subscribers can make a subscribers wish list, things we'd like for Santadministrator to put in our emails. Though this may never come to fruition, this will be fun anyway (well, fun for me, since I need a break from writing this essay. I hate writing essays). Yaaay! Wrrwheee!

Dear Santadministrator

I've been a good subscriber and have told two other people to subscribe to this forum directly, along with starting a thread about the benefits of subscribing for the naughty non-subscribers. For Christmas I'd like Monopoly for the PPC, or at least a good discount for it (the makers of it are naughty and charge too much for it and I wannit wannit wannit sooo bad). I'd also like to be able to win one of your contests. You have so many subscribers that I doubt I'll ever win. How about you narrow down the eligibility criteria for members whose names start with "s" and end with "ublime"? I'm just joking Santadministrator! I'd also like it if good subscribers like myself would never have to see any more "If this is flashing, you win!" advertisements. It flashes all the time and I still have not received my prize :( That's all for now, Santadministrator. I'll make sure to leave milk and internet cookies waiting for you.

XOXOXO

dh
11-25-2003, 03:58 AM
I agree with you about Monopoly. I tried the demo and thought it was a great PPC game - this from someone not really into gaming.

The problem is the price. No way am I going to buy it for $30.00, you are right they are very naughty charging this much.

Scrabble from the same company is pretty good as well, again same naughty price. Scrabble does have a problem though, the easy level is too easy for me and if I go to the next level the computer has no mercy on me.

A nice Christmas pressie would be a bundle of both games for $20.00 (with the levels in Scrabble fixed of course :D )

Pat Logsdon
11-25-2003, 04:12 AM
Dear Santadministrator/Jason,

I would like a pony for Christmas.

I have been good this year. I did not cry (except for once) any of the 12 times that ActiveSync wiped my files. I tried very hard to keep from pointing and laughing at people with Palms.

If I got a pony, I would name him "Pocket Backup", because that is my new favorite thing.

From,
Surgical Snack

P.S.: If you want to send me an XDA 2 with the kung-fu grip, that would be fine, too, thanks.

:mrgreen:

tanalasta
11-25-2003, 04:54 AM
I agree with you about Monopoly. I tried the demo and thought it was a great PPC game - this from someone not really into gaming.

Well i have monopoly and whilst it's a decent game, i'm not 100% sure you ought to buy it. It's fun, but has a couple of things that detract from replayability. It's way too easy (i've won every game so far) and the computer trades are way too biased. Also you'll notice that the computer players keep buying houses/hotels without leaving a suitable cash reserve to pay rent so they often buy/sell within the same turn and go bankrupt too easily.

But back on-topic - Santa/administrator
Wishlist for a future subscriber:
Anthelion!!! it's only $9.95 now.
Pocketbackup/plus
$10-20 handango voucher wouldn't go amiss (even as a competition)
Proporta/innopocket cases
Discount off handmark games (they're expensive! but good...)
Lite membership for free! hahaha... :) pick a registered user at random and give it to us!

Jason Dunn
11-25-2003, 04:55 AM
You want a discount from Handmark? Well, there's the 15% discount from Handango that's still valid, but let me see what I can do...

mrkablooey
11-25-2003, 11:46 AM
<seinfeld> I hate anyone who ever had a pony. </seinfeld>

Vincent M Ferrari
11-25-2003, 11:54 PM
You want a discount from Handmark? Well, there's the 15% discount from Handango that's still valid, but let me see what I can do...

Handmark would be great... Their games just flat-out rock...

CTSLICK
11-26-2003, 05:10 AM
Yeah...definitely get a Handmark discount going...I have Monopoly and I want to get Scrabble! Come on Santa Dunn...make it happen 8)

sublime
11-26-2003, 11:55 PM
The general consensus agrees: we all want Handmark games, but they're simply far too expensive. If Santadministrator could get us a discount on it, I'd be proud to wear a www.pocketpcthoughts.com t-shirt in public.

Yeah!