View Full Version : What do you wish for your PPC?

sublime
11-24-2003, 09:16 PM
One thing: Windows Media Player to be similar to that of my desktop. I want to play any audio and video format on one bloody player. If WMP on the desktop encounters a format it does not understand, it downloads a codec automatically, goddammit! I don't want my PPC to have Pocket TV, Pocket MVP, Pocket Music, Windows Media Player, and Realplayer on it. Give me an all-in-one program and I'd be willing to pay a heap of cash.

:bad-words:

senfeng
11-25-2003, 12:53 AM
Integrated Battery meter, integrated and usuable PIM (like PI or AF). better formatting of Favorites in PIE, effecient Explorer, etc....
Basically everything that people have been complaining about for years, but that have never been implemented.

I'd also like usable versions of some MS's flagship products like Word, Excel, Project, etc. I love PI, Mastersoft Money, etc., but I just think that someone thinking about switching from Palm to PPC (like I was a few years ago) won't understand the barebones OS of the PPC. It's so unfriendly and bland. Don't get me wrong, I love my PPC now, but it's taken me a lot of $$$ to get it to a usable state.