View Full Version : Battery Pack 2004?

freakygreek
11-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Let me give you some background first. When I first bought my unit hp 2210 my battery readout was 3hr 36min. I recently purchased battery pack 2003 and the readout remained the same. I've upgraded since to the new version and my readout has increased to over 6hrs. Has anyone else experienced this I've tried resetting the counter when the battery is full charged but that did nothing. Any suggestions.

Many Thanks

octop8
11-21-2003, 03:47 PM
When you first instal a Battery Pack (including upgrading to a new version), the battery bar is "reset". After you use down the battery several times (to around 60-70%), it will start to show more accurate readings, it "learns" from your usage. I had the same situation when I installed the new one to my 2210, after a couple of days, it is starting to show around 3 hours.

tanalasta
11-23-2003, 11:01 AM
It's really interesting because i've tried resetting the counters and it still shows 3 hours... where-as i KNOW i usually get six from mine. I'm not entirely sure how accurate the battery time elapsed counter is either...

But funnily enough, i also have spb gprs monitor which comes with a battery remaining plugin that shows i have 6 hours left whilst batterypack shows i have 3 hours... I bought batterypack for the program bar mind you so i don't mind one bit :)