View Full Version : Problems with Outlook

tardis43
11-19-2003, 12:06 PM
Hi all!
Just got to ask a question about a problem I am having with my iPaq 2210 and Outlook. I dont have a WiFi card in it just yet, so I decided to hook up my PPC to my computer and ask it to download my email for me from my broadband internet connection. But it says it cannot be done!

Heres whats happenning:

I opened outlook, and asked it to set up a new connection. After entering my email @msn.com, it connected to the internet through my broadband connction and downloaded the settings for the POP3. I went through all the pages and they were all set up for me. So I clicked FINISH

Now whenever I ask it to connect and get the email, it just sits there and does nothing, and comes back saying "MEssages cant be downloaded to your device. Make sure your connected and your email account settings are correct. Then try aggin"

Finally, out of despiration, I downloaded my emails through my PC's Outlook 2002, and hoped I could Sync it up and cart the emails across

STILL NO LUCK.

All I want is to get my emails onto my iPaq. Can someone help me please. Thank you!