View Full Version : Rugby World Cup

Jereboam
11-17-2003, 02:01 AM
Sorry, but this is completely off-topic...but since I saw Craig was an Aussie I had to say...

Prepare to be seriously defeated on Saturday!!!!! :lol:

J'bm

dh
11-17-2003, 02:21 AM
Sorry, but this is completely off-topic...but since I saw Craig was an Aussie I had to say...

Prepare to be seriously defeated on Saturday!!!!! :lol:

J'bm
Have to agree with that.....

Come on England!!!!!

About time we had a chance to win something.

Ommadawn
11-17-2003, 02:25 AM
I almost wish France had beaten England, at least Australia'd have more supporters then :D

Anyway, you're all just jealous because we beat the English at everything else too! :mrgreen:

Craig.
ipaq 1930

dh
11-17-2003, 02:27 AM
I almost wish France had beaten England, at least Australia'd have more supporters then :D

Anyway, you're all just jealous because we beat the English at everything else too! :mrgreen:

Craig.
ipaq 1930
That's true, I would be supporting anyone if they were playing France :D

Now who do you think will get here first, Steve or Kati? I'm betting on Kati.

Jereboam
11-17-2003, 02:39 AM
Ahhhh you can keep the Ashes. Cricket is a silly game...

Well, anyway, it's about time we put you colonials back in your place. Far too uppity these days... :lol:

I'm betting Kati too...so, how's that Textmaker? :wink:

J'bm

Kati Compton
11-17-2003, 03:08 AM
Split from here:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20433&start=0

You all win a cookie.

Jereboam
11-17-2003, 11:55 AM
Cheers Kati.

Come on ENGLAND

Ommadawn
11-17-2003, 11:32 PM
You're all heathens who don't understand the finer points of one of the greated games ever played :mrgreen:

Cricket's given us heroes like Shane Warne to worship! :lol:

Craig.
ipaq 1930

dh
11-17-2003, 11:51 PM
You're all heathens who don't understand the finer points of one of the greated games ever played :mrgreen:

Cricket's given us heroes like Shane Warne to worship! :lol:

Craig.
ipaq 1930
When I was in my teens, I went to a lot of cricket games. They were the only place you could get a beer during the afternoons when the pubs were closed. :drinking:

Ommadawn
11-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Now there's a guy with his priorities straight. It reminds me of the old world series games in the 70's and 80's when there were beer can fights on the Hill at the Sydney Cricket ground. I was only a kid at the time, but I vividly remember the clouds of beers cans flying about. It was a sight to behold... :silly:

Craig
ipaq 1930

Jereboam
11-18-2003, 12:53 AM
Cricket's given us heroes like Shane Warne to worship!

I stand corrected. Watching Shane's belly wobble when he takes his run-up is highly enetrtaining... :lol:

And I'll have you know I'm an associate member of the MCC. They'll let me into the pavilion in about 15 years if I'm lucky.

Until then I'm out front throwing empty tinnies with you yobs.

Oh, almost forgot - you will be defeated. :D

J'bm

dh
11-18-2003, 01:31 AM
Since living out here I've become a baseball fan, I guess it's the closest thing we have to cricket.
For beer, minor league baseball is best. A plastic bottle costs about a third as much at the Camden Riversharks than at the Phillies.

Jereboam
11-18-2003, 02:23 AM
Nooooo...you've gone over to the dark side.

I do have a baseball bat though. Right next to the door, so I can play anytime.

J'bm

Jereboam
11-21-2003, 04:33 PM
COME ON ENGLAND

Jereboam
11-23-2003, 12:29 AM
What a match. Nobody wanted an easy final did they?

Wilko is a rugby god...

Two bloody good sides and right down to the last 30 seconds of extra time. That's what I call rugby.

See you in a few years...

J'bm

Ommadawn
11-24-2003, 01:20 AM
It was a top game, and worthy of a World Cup gran final (even though we lost :oops: )

Now we jsut have to make sure we beat the French in 2007 :mrgreen:

Craig.