View Full Version : What Games Are You Playing ?

Shaun Stuart
11-15-2003, 10:16 AM
I dont get a lot of time to play games - in the last 4 years I have played
about 6/7 different titles

PC
Metal Gear Solid
NBA 2003

PS2
Metal Gear Solid 2
Max Payne

Pocket PC
Crazy Kart
Soccer Addict

I find myself with a bit of spare time next week and am tempted to buy a couple of new games - I am interested in what you are playing or what you would recommend (for the above formats).

sublime
11-15-2003, 04:00 PM
My desktop is too crappy to play video games, and I don't have any consoles. Thus my only means of gameplay is the PPC...but all I have on it is PDAmill's Gamebox Classics. I'll be getting PDAmill's Snails soon for free as a subscriber to this forum.

I'll have four weeks off over the holidays, and plan on renting a PS2 and Final Fantasy 10, then playing 20 hours a day until I finish it. Ahhhhh...good times

Pat Logsdon
11-15-2003, 11:04 PM
I go through a lot of games when I have time. For the past few months, I've been playing Thief 2, Clive Barker's Undying, and the Medal of Honor series (the first one and Spearhead). Before that it was No One Lives Forever 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and No One Lives Forever.

If I had to recommend any game on that list, I'd say tops is NOLF 2 - one of the best (and funniest) games ever made (except for the old Space Quest games).

Kati Compton
11-15-2003, 11:07 PM
I prefer semi-mindless-hack-n-slash-fo- the-side-of-good games, particularly when work is getting to me.

So my main ones the past year or two have been Dungeon Siege and Diablo/DiabloII.

Jacob
11-15-2003, 11:19 PM
Baldur's Gate 2 - Throne of Bhaal.
Max Payne 2.

Soon: Knights of the Old Republic :D

Shaun Stuart
11-17-2003, 06:31 PM
Purchased Max Payne 2 for PC at the weekend and am trialling the demo of "blade of betrayal" on the pocket pc.

Dave Beauvais
11-17-2003, 08:22 PM
PC: Neverwinter Nights (http://nwn.bioware.com/)Pocket PC Pocket EverQuest (http://eqpocket.station.sony.com/) Episode III (I find myself getting very bored with this game because it's not much different than Episodes I and II.) Bejewled Game of the Year Edition (http://www.astraware.com/games/popcap/bejeweled/index.php?screenshot=2) Jawbreaker (included with Windows Mobile 2003 for PPC.)That's about it these days. NWN is really all I play on my PC these days. I was looking forward to Half-Life 2 coming out but since the source code was stolen (http://www.gamespy.com/articles/october03/halflife2/) and a pirated copy was leaked to the Internet, the official release has been pushed back to April of next year, according to some reports. Probably for the best, though, since my current PC would not be able to run it very well, anyway. :)

TopDog
11-17-2003, 09:29 PM
I just bought No One Lives Forever in a second-hand CD/DVD/Games shop and play it on my laptop from time to time when I'm stuck in a boring hotel somewhere.

On my desktop at home, I sometimes take out my old Microsoft Sidewinder Game Pad and play a game of NHL 2002.

On my Pocket PC I play a little Rayman Ultimate before I go to bed.

On my SmartPhone I play Snails if I have a dull moment during the day, anywhere :-)

delfuhd
11-17-2003, 11:06 PM
Well I haven't touched my gaming consoles in like 6 months lol, but I love playing

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Medal of Honor series
GTA (doesn't matter which one)
Tekken
Or for my computer I play Counter Strike, but I haven't played that in a couple months either lol... I think I'll go hook up my playstation right now...

Falstaff
11-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Unfortunately my PC died, so I haven't played any PC games in a couple months, but I'd reccomend Half-Life, the greatest computer game ever made, and Call of Duty. They are both really nice FPS, CoD is a WWII game, like Medal of Honor and Battlefield 1942, except it is the newest one. For Pocket PC, I'd say Dopewars (it is always amusing to me), Pong (can't beat the classics), and Age of Empires ($30 but the best game I have played on PPC).

Mitch D
11-19-2003, 03:34 AM
On the PC: Delta Force: Blackhawk Down

On My Ax: Warfare Inc.

On My iPaq: Atomic Cannon (though I don't play with my iPaq much since my Axim showed up)