View Full Version : Best CF Bluetooth Card For Activesync

werb
11-13-2003, 07:26 PM
I'm asking everyones opinion on this. I want to be able to active sync my MDA2 with my TC1000 tablet over Bluetooth. The TC1100 has BT built in but I'm not going to throw out the TC1000 just yet (it's going to my wife). What CF cards have people used and had success with to date. Here is the list of candidates so far;

Anycom Directrak
Belkin
Socket
any others?????

Anyone seen Headset/Handsfree Profile support in any CF cards? I know the Orange Micro Blue combo USB and Headset works but I don't want to loose the USB running from meeting to meeting (and I already have a bluespoon). Feedback is welcome!!!!!

werb
11-15-2003, 03:42 AM
Anyone??!!??

Janak Parekh
11-17-2003, 10:20 PM
I haven't touched an MDA II, as it's not available here, so I can't vouch for it. I can say that I've used a TDK PC card and a Socket CF card, and I believe both have successfully BT ActiveSync'ed. What I suggest you do is to do a search for "Socket Bluetooth ActiveSync" (ditto fro the others) on this forum and see what people's experiences are. I'd guess that of the ones you listed, Socket's probably the best, but again, I can't guarantee it's gonna work. ;)

--janak