View Full Version : appts not synched but claims synchronization

arn1
11-11-2003, 06:07 PM
My calendar appts are not synching. ActiveSync (I have tried 3.5 and .7) tells me the calendar is synchronized. I have a Ipaq 5455 on Outlook 2000. I have removed the programs, deleted partnerships and asked to synch all appts. No luck.

It was working fine until yesterday and now things won't match up either way. Tasks, etc, synch fine.

bdavidson9554
11-11-2003, 07:11 PM
Do you have Pocket Calendar set to only show a specific category that may not have any appts in it? Look under Tools -> Categories in Calendar and verify that no categories are selected.

If you search for appointments using Start -> Find, is anything there (e.g. search for a word that you know is in at least one appt).

Good luck,
Brian

arn1
11-11-2003, 07:32 PM
No categories checked and can't find appts on either outlook or ppc. Ugh.

bdavidson9554
11-11-2003, 07:44 PM
Ouch, your appointments are also missing in Outlook? That's bad news. It sounds like something got deleted on one device, then synced the deletion to the other device.

What is your Outlook configuration? Is it standalone (Internet Mail Only) using PST files or is it in Corporate Workgroup mode using an Exchange server?

Check your Deleted Items folder, and if you use Exchange, connect to your server and choose 'Recover Deleted Items' from the Tools menu.

Do you have a recent backup of the PPC with iPAQ Backup?

Sorry for your misfortune... I hope it works out.

arn1
11-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Thanks. My .pst file had been corrupted so I had created a new set and along the lines, had gotten myself a calendar w/in a calendar. Luckily, things didn't get too far down the line before I realized what was happening: it was synching the primary but not the secondary. Thanks.