View Full Version : Any good reviews/user-info on h4150/4155 out there ???

moaske
11-11-2003, 11:34 AM
I just sold my FSC Pocket Loox 600 to raise funds for e new WM2003 device, and i've chosen the iPaq 4150/4155. It's defenitely the most capable and sexy device on the market for what i need :mrgreen:
But before i buy i want to do a little research on possible bugs or other things that are annoying... ;)
Has anyone found some good in-depth reviews about this device ? Google didn't come up with very much... :(
Off course user feedback is also very welcome (i've already spotted some on this forum)

dh
11-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Check out this review at Brighthand.
http://www.brighthand.com/article/ipaq_h4155_review

It seems to be pretty good. The lack of CF slot kills it for me though.

moaske
11-11-2003, 01:50 PM
Thanks... :mrgreen: (edit: seems i've already read this review)

Why need CF when you've got WiFi and BT already built-in ? BT lets you connect to all possible kinds of add-on hardware wirelessly :wink:

Any users with feedback out there btw ?

dh
11-11-2003, 02:51 PM
Why need CF when you've got WiFi and BT already built-in ? BT lets you connect to all possible kinds of add-on hardware wirelessly :wink:

Because my 1GB CF card is nearly full up with music, movies and eBooks.

meck
11-11-2003, 07:13 PM

Because my 1GB CF card is nearly full up with music, movies and eBooks.

Well that's no problem at all, just $500 and you too can have 2 512-MB SD cards!

Kowalski
11-11-2003, 09:34 PM
i'll buy a 415x too but i'm not sure if this is a good buy. i have a feeling that i'll miss the cf slot :cry: and since this is a new device i don't know if any imcompatibilities or stability problems should occur. time will show and i hope ill not be sorry because i choose 4150 over axim x3i