View Full Version : Brand New Compact Flash GPS Cards for $99.00!

TrekUSPS
11-06-2003, 01:18 AM
Hello,

Wanted to let everyone know that my company has a special promotion for the month of November on our Compact Flash Global Positioning System (GPS) card, selling for $99.00 each. This a a high-quality WAAS enabled, SIRF II chip card that will fit in any Pocket PC with a Type I compact flash slot. It will also work in any laptop that can take a PCMCIA adaptor card. Our special promotional pricing is in time for the holidays. Now is the time to pick up a brand new Compact Flash GPS Card for you or your loved ones. Never get lost again while on a business trip, vacation or customer meeting. Please go to our web site at www.flexport.com for more information on our card, accessories and other product offerings. Thank you.

ironguy
11-06-2003, 04:22 PM
I didn't see anything about maps on the site. What mapping software is used? or Not?

TrekUSPS
11-06-2003, 07:59 PM
Hello Ironguy,

Our mapping software that we normally supply is Microsoft Street and Trips for an additional $40.00 but we can just about obtain most of the popular mapping softwares for you. The reason why we do not list a mapping solution is that we have found many of our customers usually have a favorite one and do not want to be locked into a particular package. Hope that answers your question.

Ben