View Full Version : XDA II File Transfer

AppleMac
11-02-2003, 02:39 PM
1) Can the XDA II not transfer files through bluetooth period or is it just not included out of the box?
2) Any way of fixing it?
Any help much appreciated.

Kadegboye
11-04-2003, 01:00 AM
Hei,
Bluetooth, from all the records that I have read, should be able to transfer info from one device to another :lol: . The following is what I copied for your information.
"Bluetooth: A standard for providing short-range wireless connections between computers, Pocket PCs, and other devices. This provides a fast, convenient way to exchange information between a Pocket PC and a home computer. Some Pocket PCs have built-in Bluetooth capability; others accept a separate Bluetooth expansion card".
Regards.
Kay.

Janak Parekh
11-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Kay, it's not as simple as that. The device has to implement the BT File Transfer profile (or somesuch). I don't have one, so I can't say. Let's hope someone who has one has played around with it and can give us a definite answer. 8)

--janak

octop8
11-07-2003, 07:53 PM
I've been testing the XDA II out with my SE T610. You can send files using the "beam" function in File Explorer after the other BT device is detected.

AppleMac
11-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Thanks a LOT for that info.
Now i'll just wait for a little drop in price (Over $1000 where I live! 8O ) and I should be getting it very soon :)
mmmmmmmm............X-D-A-I-I........