View Full Version : Whitney CF Sleeve

whitney
10-27-2003, 05:34 PM
The Whitney CF Sleeve will no longer be made. There is a closout sale on the site for $55. There are not very many left. www.madebywhitney.com

Janak Parekh
10-27-2003, 06:04 PM
Whitney, you should have submitted this as news. I'll post it on the frontpage. :)

--janak

whitney
10-27-2003, 06:15 PM
Thanks,

I wanted to make sure people had a forum to ask any questions.

Janak Parekh
10-27-2003, 06:18 PM
I wanted to make sure people had a forum to ask any questions.
Well, stay tuned -- the post will go up this afternoon, and people may ask questions in the linked thread. :)

--janak

Jer
10-30-2003, 01:42 AM
Is the Whitney sleeve compatible with wm2003?

Janak Parekh
10-30-2003, 03:35 AM
Is the Whitney sleeve compatible with wm2003?
Well, it should be electrically compatible with the standard CF sleeve. I'd be very surprised if it isn't, although I haven't tried.

--janak

whitney
10-30-2003, 05:17 PM
Our case works just like the original Compaq CF sleeve. It only fits the iPaq 3600-5000s.

Our site had a mistake and said were were out of stock. We have no more Brown, but we have some Black cases left so you better hurry if you want one.

buckyg
10-30-2003, 05:53 PM
I've been debating about getting one of these cases, finally decided I had to have one, just ordered one.

Of course, now my wife will either say, "But you already have a case" or "Cool, I want one!" (and at that point there will be no more). Either way, I'm in trouble...

buckyg
11-06-2003, 03:51 AM
Just got it in the mail today. I really like it. The Boss has been talking about how she likes her iPAQ, wishes she had a smaller, better case than the one she bought.

So the nice Whitney case went on her iPAQ as a surprise. I think she likes it better than I do! Just hoping there's still some left in a few days when I can order another...

Sad to see these go, but I understand. With quality this good, am hoping we see other things from Whitney in the future...

buckyg
11-06-2003, 03:53 AM
Sorry to post 3 in a row, but Yes, it does work on a WM2003 5xxx series iPAQ.

whitney
11-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

We accidently showed on our site that we were out of stock, so I think some people turned away. We still have some left. I haven't been advertising them so that those people that are on my favorite sites like this one will get a chance to get a Whitney CF Sleeve before we run out.

I have one brown case left for the first person that emails my site. The site shows that the brown are out of stock.

I also have a few leather portions of the case that are left over. If you have one of our earlier Krusell cases and would like to upgrade the leather I will do it for $25 if you send in your case. Email me through www.madebywhitney.com

Thanks,

Whitney