View Full Version : Diagrams in Excel - how to?

noskill
10-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Hi,

is it possible to draw diagrams in Pocket Excel? I browsed menu and haven't found this feature.

JustinGTP
10-23-2003, 10:50 PM
I don't believe so. You can draw in a note. Hit the new bar at the bottom, and then select note. I dont know if this will be able to help you though. :(

noskill
10-23-2003, 10:54 PM
I don't believe so. You can draw in a note. Hit the new bar at the bottom, and then select note. I dont know if this will be able to help you though. :(

No.

Suppose I have small shreadsheet in Excel and I want to draw a diagram using this data. But no options to do that!

Thinkingmandavid
10-24-2003, 12:21 AM
IN pocket excel you arent able to do that. that would be asking too much of it if i am not mistaken. 8)

JustinGTP
10-24-2003, 01:14 AM
IN pocket excel you arent able to do that. that would be asking too much of it if i am not mistaken. 8)

Why? Can you draw in the desktop version? I havent fiddled much with excel, although I believe that Microsoft Office Professional is vital to everyone, its so handy. Ill open up Excel and see whats this all about. Tsk. Tsk MS.

-Justin.

Thinkingmandavid
10-24-2003, 01:39 AM
the pocket versions are so limited is why, i may be off but I dont think you can. if you add software maybe. see exactly whathe is trying to do.

Glohamar
10-24-2003, 01:43 AM
Try SpreadCE.
http://www.byedesign.freeserve.co.uk/
It has charting abilities. If you would like colored charts, then try PDAGraphix. Also, SoftMaker is about to release PlanMaker that is going to be what TextMaker is to Microsoft Word.

Hope this help. :)

Dave

Thinkingmandavid
10-26-2003, 02:36 PM
which is what I had said, unless he buys additional software, he cant do that with existing pocket exel :wink:

noskill
10-26-2003, 03:07 PM
Guys, don't you think this sucks? 8O

Thinkingmandavid
10-26-2003, 03:21 PM
actually yes i do. ihave said stuff in the last week about the changes that need to be made, however i feel our voice is small in all the community of ppc end users.
if we could get a petition of ppc user fromall over now that would be good. america, europe, you get the pic :wink: but getting people to agree would be tough, actually jason could just list some stuff and if pps users want it, they sign it, that simple. then after sometime goes by, send it to the ms/the gatester(bill gates), or who ever is in charge of that section.