View Full Version : FranklinCovey PlanPlus 2.0

Traveller
10-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Slightly off topic but this Outlook interface has a pretty good Prioritized Task and Daily Record program for the Pocket PC (and Palm OS) that synchronizes with Outlook 2002/2003.

It's probably of interest to Franklin Planner fans and a 30 day trial is now available on their US web site.

Thinkingmandavid
10-24-2003, 12:06 AM
I have been using Frankling since before they were with Covey.
I downloaded the free trial last year but wasnt impressed. It has been about a year later and I am trying it out again, so I am on day three or four, I am checking it out. It load on the ppc easily, but I havent made the time to actually start using it. I am in grad school adn that takes most of my time, in fact just got back from a mid-term in ARbitration.
I think we should compare notes on it. What ya think?
I will actually put it into use and practice more.
I do like the pda case/wallets. I am not sure if I will buy one for my toshiba or if I will go with VAja, right now I am weighing my options on that one. I may become a subscriber, and if I do there is a discount for the Vaja case, but it doesnt weigh on mydecsion of what works best for my multi tasking life;)

Traveller
10-24-2003, 02:54 PM
Well, I may be biased in my opinions. Version 2.0 is also geared towards Tablet PC users (I have a Compaq TC1000 as well as an ipaq 3950) and so far it's ink capabilities combined with the PDA synchronization has sold me on it. PlanPlus 2.0 precludes the need for me to buy Covey's TabletPlanner as well as Microsoft OneNote for the TabletPC, but this information may be somewhat out of place in this forum.

Thinkingmandavid
10-24-2003, 04:46 PM
mmm, i dont know since i dont have a tablet pc. I do like the view it offers me on mylaptop, but i need to buy more ram because it is slow in loading up. I only have 128 and want to get to 512 so I can function normally.