View Full Version : Imap on PPC 2003

chigwa
10-16-2003, 11:20 AM
Have exactly the same configuration on ipaq 2210 running ppc 2003 as on a 3970 running ppc2002. The problem is with the IMAP mailboxe. On ppc 2003 it only downloads the headers even though it is set to download all message. Works perfectly on ppc2002. Can anyone help?

that_kid
10-16-2003, 11:49 AM
I think it's something wrong with pocket outlook in ppc2k3. I had no problems either with my 5455 and exchange but when i got my 5555 I've had problems downloading any types of attachments. I've verified this with imap on both exchange 5.5 and 2000. I also have imap running on my web host so that's my next test but so far i seams that imap is screwed up with the new os. If you take a look at the connections from ppc2k3 and excange you see that there are 2 logins with the same username coming from the same device. The connections are spaced about 3-5 seconds apart and I don't know why this is happening. With outlook express, and ppc2k2 I never had that problem. Let's hope for a EUU to address this.

Jason Lee
10-20-2003, 09:34 PM
I have the same problem. It seems random what it will pull down and what it won't. and i can't send email at all. I click the send button and the cusor shows up in the address line. I can MOVE the emails from drafts to the outbox and they will send that way.
the send button works just fine if i change the service to active sync instead of my imap acount.

Please HELP!