View Full Version : Hello? Why isn't this forum buzzing with activity?

David Prahl
10-15-2003, 07:11 PM
It might just be my browser, but before this post nothing had been posted here for two days! And with the X3 coming out last night, thanks to Aximsite :lol: , we should all be talking about the new device.

By the way, it looks like we need a new subtitle for this forum.
"The Axim X5 - breaking new price ground."
is just so...yesterday.

How about this:
"The Axim X5 and X3 - just as good as your iPaq and $200 less."
or
"The Axim X5 and X3 - I still can't believe they're related."

TopDog
10-15-2003, 09:04 PM
Personally I don't find the X3 very interesting... I'm still waiting for a good Phone Edition :roll:

PetiteFlower
10-15-2003, 11:35 PM
Cause everyone is discussing on the front page posts, in HARDWARE and ARTICLE :)

Kati Compton
10-16-2003, 12:03 AM
Which, from my point of view, is much better than 80 different threads on the same topic.... ;)

dh
10-16-2003, 12:04 AM
This is the first time I've looked at a post in a device specific forum for a while.

Most of the things I'm interested in tend to be either on the front page or one of the more general forums like Software or eBooks.

Thinking about it, that's a difference between PPCT and the other PPC sites. On the others most of the interesting threads are dumped in General or Generic forums.

I like the way PPCT is structured a lot more.

jake080
10-17-2003, 08:01 PM
i found this thread quite hilarious!
yes, need new title, and need more fanatics for x3. I hate the no CF issue, so am looking at Loox 610 instead. Dell is still here though! Just need more releases, and more axtivity!
~Jake