View Full Version : Pocket Winc

Andrew
10-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Hi, Im not sure if this is the correct forum for this post, if not, could one of the admins kindly move it please?

I just wanted to ask if anyone here has purchased pocket winc, and if so, what were your experiences like with the company. The reason I ask is because after using the trial version for a while, I decided to purchase it. So I duly went to the site, filled in the info, downloaded the program, and got the confirmation email.
The problem is that I havent yet received the serial number from them, and its been almost a week now. I have emailed them to ask them if they could mail it to me, or just confirm that I exist in their database, but as yet have received no response from them.
I'd basically just like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience to me, or if its 'normal' to wait so long for the serial. Previous places I purchased from sent me the serial almost immediately or the next day, thats why Im a little worried at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

gvanjr
10-14-2003, 11:12 AM
Hi, Im not sure if this is the correct forum for this post, if not, could one of the admins kindly move it please?

I just wanted to ask if anyone here has purchased pocket winc, and if so, what were your experiences like with the company. The reason I ask is because after using the trial version for a while, I decided to purchase it. So I duly went to the site, filled in the info, downloaded the program, and got the confirmation email.
The problem is that I havent yet received the serial number from them, and its been almost a week now. I have emailed them to ask them if they could mail it to me, or just confirm that I exist in their database, but as yet have received no response from them.
I'd basically just like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience to me, or if its 'normal' to wait so long for the serial. Previous places I purchased from sent me the serial almost immediately or the next day, thats why Im a little worried at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

It may be an issue with sending encryption/decryption capable software out of the U.S. Hopefully you'll get a response soon.

Andrew
10-14-2003, 02:09 PM
Hmm Im not so sure thats the case here though....

jamesbe2759
10-18-2003, 07:59 PM
What is Pocket Winc & where can I find it? :?: I have found a program titled Pocket Win but I understand it's different.

thanks

Kaber
10-18-2003, 11:42 PM
pocketWiNc (http://www.cirond.com/site/products/wifispotter.htm)

...lazy peoples

Steven Cedrone
10-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Not sure if this is still valid...

A quick search in the forums here resulted in this thread: PocketWinc for free (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18280&start=0)...

Steve

Thinkingmandavid
10-19-2003, 04:22 AM
OH yeah now i remember that software, thanks for the link steve. I thought it sounded familiar.
mmm, so you have emailed, called, and done all you can to follow up???
seems to me that is way to long to get the numbers.