View Full Version : Problems with Scrabble on HP 2210?

gonzo
10-14-2003, 04:09 AM
Hey all,

I've installed scrabble onto my 2210 (worked fine on my 3870) and the game works fine...but it doesn't link in with the dictionary....even whn the options enabled, I've un-installed and re-installed, but it still won't come up with the dictionary definition of the word....Anyone else had the same problem and found a way around it?

cml
10-15-2003, 01:13 AM
Despite what the instructions imply, you need to go to the http://www.handmark.com website and download the dictionary from there. It actually installs as a separate product.

gonzo
10-15-2003, 02:30 AM
I'll give it a go when I get home, but as I've said, same version did work fine in the past on my old ipaq....

I think I'll dig out my handango email receipt and re-download to be sure I've got the main version.

cml
10-16-2003, 01:30 AM
Well, if you're sure you didn't have to go to the website before, no other suggestions. When I bought Scrabble and downloaded a month or two ago, there were several comments that lead me to believe that I was getting the dictionary, too. However, dictionary didn't work, and when I went to the website the FAQ said you should download the dictionary from the website. Once I did that, the dictionary worked fine! Hope you find the problem....