View Full Version : How to uninstall CalliGrapher ?

terrypin
10-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Anyone know how to uninstall CalliGrapher 7.0 Beta 2 please? It has left no entry in ActiveSync>Add/Remove Programs, nor is there any separate uninstall program.

Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003

--
Terry, West Sussex, U

dh
10-09-2003, 09:06 PM
I use Remover, which is a very useful free utility.

You can get it here: http://www.geocities.com/s_k_s_k_s_kru/util.html#remover

Bilko
10-09-2003, 09:50 PM
It's showing top of the list for me under Start>Settings>System>Remove programs

Only just updated so don't know for sure this will uninstall successfully but did work for beta 1

terrypin
10-10-2003, 07:44 AM
Thanks both. Have now had reply from Phatware sent time as my post here and have been able to remove it. Oddly, was present in Settings>Remove Programs, although not in ActiveSyn>Add/Remove (which I'd got into habit of using whenever PPC in cradle).

Maybe I'll re-install soon to do it justice. But I disliked the immediate effect on normal operation. For example, I'd been using a quick down and left drag 'gesture' to close any program, instead of minimising it, (a feature of PocketPlus). But directly after installing Calligrapher that was lost, as my stylus 'drew' a corresponding squiggle in the top right of any screen I tried to close. Maybe I missed something obvious, but I couldn't see at a glance how to get back to normal. It's also quite memory-hungry at nearly 2MB.

Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK