View Full Version : ok maybe someone can answer about vito

dave3
10-08-2003, 03:47 AM
sound explorer. The sound recording program designed to replace a mini tape recorder.

I tap the record button and it says recording but then stops after only a second. The microphone is on (external radio shack) and is set to plenty high gain in ipaq audio +24 db gain (needed to pick up the person speaking from far away in the class). I tried to record again and again but it did the same thing. I wound up with 10+ junk 1 second files. How do I fix this?

btw I know the mic is not a problem cos it will successfully record with other programs.

spikedrabbit
10-10-2003, 02:06 AM
I'm not sure if this is related to your problem, but I also use it and noticed that when i have it programmed to a hardware button, it will just close. I have a Toshiba e355. I mainly notice this when I hit the buttons really fast, as in moving forward in the playlist or something of that nature. I'm sure you would get better results if you tap the record button. Hope that helps.

dave3
10-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Thanks for reply,
I got an email from vito...it is a known issue and they are working on a newer version so that answers that...I am not happy about this but hopefully it will be fixed sometime before the semester is over.