View Full Version : FS/WTB: Bunch of Stuff/Few Stuff

arebelspy
10-07-2003, 08:43 AM
I have a few stuff FS, so I figured I'd consolidate it into one thread.

All prices are negotiable.

FS:

1. Bluetooth Type I CF Card - Asking $30 shipped, OBO.

2. 6 GB iPAQ Hard Drive with PCMCIA Enclosures.

I have for sale an iPAQ Storage Brick described here: http://www.tjotala.com/hardware/storagebrick/

It is 6 GB.

I'm willing to sell this whole package for about $90 shipped, OBO.

A 2 GB PCMCIA card goes for the same price.

It's great to use to have a TON of storage on your iPAQ. Makes a nice jukebox/GPS Map storage for the car.

Two things to note:

1. I lost the screws to the PCMCIA Drive. The top and bottom pieces fit snugly, so I never used them (switching the drive between enclosures) but if you want, you can find compatible screws at any hardware store. No big deal.

2. The driver for this only works on Pocket PC 2000 and 2002 right now (not WM2003). It is unknown if the author of the driver is going to release a PPC2003 driver for it.

3. 4 AA NiCd and 4 AAA NiCd Batteries + Battery Wall Charger – Perfect for use with an emergency battery charger, like this one: http://www.semsons.com/pdabatexpocp.html

The emergency charger is only $7 so order one of those, and I’m selling a NIB Wall charger + 4 AA and 4 AAA NiCd batteries to use with it. Asking $25 shipped, OBO.

4. CF Type I to PCMCIA Adapter - asking $5 shipped.

5. CF Type II to PCMCIA Adapter - asking $8 shipped.

6. iPAQ Micro Thumb Keyboard – Works with the 3600/3700 series. It’s the only thumb keyboard for these PPCs that works even with an expansion pack on or off of the iPAQ.
http://hpshopping.speedera.net/www.shopping.hp.com/shopping/images/products/268941_400.jpg
Asking $30 shipped, OBO.

7. Gomadic ComCube Cables – Gomadic has a lifetime warranty on their cables that connect pocket pcs and cell phones. I just got a pocket pc phone, so these cables don’t do me much good now. Let me know your cell phone and PDA type and I will replace my cables with that type (so you will have brand new cables), and ship them to you. They are $40 new, I’m asking $25 shipped, OBO.

PM me or email me [email protected] (remove the "nospam" ;))

All prices are negotiable.

-arebelspy

arebelspy
10-10-2003, 08:09 AM
Some items removed, some items added, every item had its price dropped.

-arebelspy

lisantica
10-10-2003, 01:57 PM
I really need a 6gb laptop harddrive. Do you have an extra one for sale?
Lisa

arebelspy
10-13-2003, 06:28 AM
Once again: some items removed, some items added, every item had its price dropped.

-arebelspy

arebelspy
10-18-2003, 08:57 AM
Dropped a bunch of prices, added/removed some stuff.

Keep those offers coming. :)

-arebelspy

arebelspy
10-23-2003, 09:36 AM
made some changes.

-arebelspy

JustinGTP
10-23-2003, 08:18 PM
How low will you go on the CF 512 MB Card?

arebelspy
10-23-2003, 09:29 PM
Sent pm.

-arebelspy

arebelspy
11-01-2003, 10:53 PM
:)

-arebelspy

mscdex
11-08-2003, 06:18 AM
Cannot find a WTB list anywhere in your post... ? :?

arebelspy
11-08-2003, 06:41 AM
Cannot find a WTB list anywhere in your post... ? :?

When it was originally posted, there was a few WTBs. This thread has been updated about 5 times (in fact the version you saw was even out of date, I just updated it to remove 6 items I sold and add 1 item I have for sale now). I have since aquired all my WTBs and sold most the original FS items.

-arebelspy