View Full Version : Problems with PocketSolutions??

coppertop
09-21-2003, 09:29 PM
Has anyone had any problems dealing with Pocket Solutions? I ordered a flip case over a month ago and haven't seen it yet.

I emailed the company three times and finally got word that they had to re-design the cover. Got my credit card statement yesterday and they had charged my card for the case but I have yet to see it.

I called the telephone number and got a recording that said "leave your name and number and we'll call you back". Email doesn't seem to work anymore.

Is this company a sham? Or is it a business run out of someone's basement and everyone went on vacation? So far not very impressed with them.

jgahr
09-21-2003, 10:40 PM
I've purchased from them once a fairly long time ago, and other than the product being pretty cheesy, never had an issue. You could, if you haven't heard from them in a reasonable time, advise your CC company to dispute the charge since you never received the product.

coppertop
09-23-2003, 12:51 AM
Here's an update. I've emailed PocketSolutions three times over the weekend to ask about my order status. No reply to date. They had removed the 1-800 number from thier website but a corporate number appears on thier fax order form.

I took a chance and called the corporate number and got a recording that told me the number had been temporarily disconnected or is no longer in service.

I've got a sneaky feeling that this company is a sham. I'm gonna give them another twenty four hours then contact the credit card company. Isn't PocketSolutions a sponsor of this website?