View Full Version : Cordless PC keyboard

Kati Compton
09-11-2003, 10:43 PM
Anybody have one? Do you like it? Which one? How long do the batteries last?

upplepop
09-12-2003, 12:45 AM
I use the Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=1&CONTENTID=5060&countryid=19&languageid=1) which includes a cordless mouse in addition to the keyboard (although I'm sure the keyboard is available seperately). It's not much different from any other keyboard except it has some customizable internet buttons (shopping, email, webcam) which I hardly ever use. I've had it for over 4 months and I haven't yet had to replace the AA batteries that came with it (I did, however, just recently had to replace the ones in the optical mouse). It retails for $80, but I got mine for $50 at Office Depot and I've been seeing it even cheaper with a rebate.

PetiteFlower
09-12-2003, 12:58 AM
I have one. I love it! The batteries lasted a long time.....at least 6 months maybe more. The batteries in my cordless optical mouse don't last nearly as long, only 2-3 months maybe, and the "battery warning" icon comes up after only about a week or 2! But I love them both, it's great being able to type from my bed if I want to :) And cordless optical mouse is only common sense.

I didn't get them as a set, but they're both logitech--I love logitech! I think I paid about $40 each for them.

JustinGTP
09-12-2003, 04:36 AM
I have the MX700 Cordless and rechargeable mouse. It awesome, you never have to change the batteries :D. (Untill they charge no more.) It comes with 5 year warranty and now Im waiting for a keyboard with the same technology. Batteries that dies in 2 months arent funny!

-Justin.

PetiteFlower
09-12-2003, 07:38 PM
I use rechargable batteries for the mouse :)