View Full Version : Need internet access from your phone? Gomadic cable!

QYV
09-11-2003, 08:06 AM
I've decided to go Bluetooth and no longer need my Gomadic cable to connect my Pocket PC to my cell phone. You can find out more about the cable here:

http://www.gomadic.com/phonetopda.html

Connecting your Pocket PC to your cell phone is a great way to check e-mail or grab some directions off the Web while on the road. Since Verizon and Sprint don't offer Bluetooth-equipped phones, the Gomadic cable is also one of the only ways to get wireless access to a non-Phone Edition Pocket PC if you're with those carriers.

The best part is that Gomadic will exchange for free either connector cable if you upgrade your Pocket PC and/or cell phone to a different device! My cable is currently for a Dell Axim -> Motorola StarTAC, but I'll be happy to do the exchange with Gomadic so that no matter which device or phone you have (assuming it's on the supported Gomadic list), you'll get the right cable from me!

The cables are $40 new. I'd like $20 for mine which was only used for a few months, but make me an offer! If you're interested, reply or PM me. Thanks!

QYV
10-02-2003, 05:23 AM
Price reduced - make me an offer!

Wilsonmike
10-02-2003, 10:33 PM
How much do you want for it?. I have an Ipaq 3850 and LG5350 sprint phone (both supported)

QYV
10-03-2003, 06:27 AM
I edited the post from $25 to $20, so that's the price I'm asking. Thanks!

QYV
10-16-2003, 05:00 AM
$15!

Come on, folks, they're $40 new! This is a great price!