View Full Version : Looking For a PPC Educational/Training Site

Paula
09-07-2003, 06:08 AM
Now before anyone replies and says "this site" :D is great for that (I agree to a point) I am looking for a site that is dedicated or that has a dedicated section for training all about PPCs. Now I don't mean just how to use them, I am speaking from a techie point of view. I want to know all about the guts of the thing and how it works. Doing searches on sites for specific topics is all well and good (you have to know what to search for), but it is tedious, time consuming 8O and frankly doesn't yield what I'm really looking for. :cry:

I know Brighthand had started to head in this direction but the "lessons" as so far and in between I will be gone from this world before they get to the guts of the thing. :?

Anyone :?:

Cheers
Paula

maximus
09-08-2003, 01:49 AM
Now before anyone replies and says "this site" :D

Bummer. I opened this thread to say exactly that :p

Janak Parekh
09-08-2003, 01:53 AM
I'd probably point first to Chris De Herrera's CEWindows.net (http://www.cewindows.net). Lots of technical articles on everything Windows CE, HPC, and Pocket PC.

For something less technical, PocketPC.com (www.pocketpc.com) isn't too bad.

--janak

Paula
09-08-2003, 09:05 AM
I'd probably point first to Chris De Herrera's CEWindows.net (http://www.cewindows.net). Lots of technical articles on everything Windows CE, HPC, and Pocket PC.

For something less technical, PocketPC.com (www.pocketpc.com) isn't too bad.

--janak

Thanks Janak for the help. I will check out both sites.

Maximus, as I said ,I agree about this forum/Site, but wading through so many posts would turn me into a mad woman. I'm already a bit loopy. :lol:

Cheers
Paula

luiskim
09-08-2003, 08:21 PM
i was looking for a place on where to find some info about pocket PC... and i found one in www.howstuffworks.com
it's about PDAs but it covers pocket pcs al well...

Paula
09-09-2003, 07:59 AM
i was looking for a place on where to find some info about pocket PC... and i found one in www.howstuffworks.com
it's about PDAs but it covers pocket pcs al well...

LuisKim,
Thank you. I had forgotten all about this site. I used to visit it all the time. :D

Cheers
Paula