View Full Version : WisBar Advanced and HandyMenu

townsendtribe
09-04-2003, 06:08 PM
I have a question for you guys (and gals). I downloaded a theme for Wisbar Advanced and a today theme from Lightbar. Included with the sample and with the icons in the zip file were two icons for HandyMenu to go with the theme.

I cannot find any options in either applications for changing the HandyMenu icon and was wondering if anyone else out there knew.

Here is the image that shows the new icon:

http://www.lightman.pdahit.com/screenshots/wa_attraction_screen1.png

Any Suggestions? I tried looking in the registry but didn't find anything there either. What am I overlooking?

townsendtribe
09-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Okay, well I guess I amswer my own question this time :-)

The answer was an upgrade to HandyMenu that allows the system tray icon to be changed....

:oops:

Thanks for at least trying to help... and, well, now you know too, don't you?

eternity0
09-05-2003, 08:38 PM
can u tell me what u've got running on ur today screen? I'm pretty new to PPC and u're screen looks very cool!

townsendtribe
09-05-2003, 09:36 PM
The image is not mine, but a sample from the site that made the skin.

If I am not mistaken, the Agenda and Task List plugins are from Scarybearsoftware.com, QuickAgenda and QuickTasks.

Next is JournalBar and ProgramBar (which comes with Battery Bar 2003), both are from OmegaOne.com.

The rest of the screen is skinning and standard themes. The top bar with all the icons and background, and the bottom bar (menu bar) are skinned using a program called WisBar Advanced.

The background is a theme created to match seamlessly with the WisBar Skin.

There you have it... hope I was helpful.

Jim

eternity0
09-08-2003, 05:43 PM
Thx!