View Full Version : iTASK on iPAQ 1945

fasheezy
09-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Does anybody know if I can get the iTASK software on my iPAQ 1945? I've used it on the 2215 and I realized how useful it really is and I didn't realize the 1945 didn't have iTASK until after I purchased it. Thanks for the help.

JustinGTP
09-05-2003, 12:50 AM
But isnt iTask only useful when you have a button on for it on the pda? I have the 2215 and it has an iTask button on the pda.

-Justin.

delfuhd
09-05-2003, 02:07 AM
But isnt iTask only useful when you have a button on for it on the pda? I have the 2215 and it has an iTask button on the pda.

-Justin.

That's because the higher end models like the h2200 and above come stock with iTask, so hp said "why not make a button for it." It's kind of like a special hp thing. I haven't seen anywhere where you can buy the actual software, though I don't need it now, but one of the reasons I didn't keep my h1910 was because I couldn't get iTask on it, to my knowledge anyway. But the program is simply assigned to that button, you can unassign it, or reassign it to another button, it doesn't mean that you need to have an iTask symbol on your button to make it work :wink: . So look for the actual software, though I don't know where to look. try google. and if you find something, post it! I'd love to know where I can buy iTask software, just in case I have a hankerin' for some 1900 action again 0X

you could definitely use it on an h1900 model tho.

JustinGTP
09-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Yes, I understand all of what you said. But what is the point of the iTask software when you have to hit start, programs, scroll to iTask, and then hit the button. That was my point. I dont know if you can gat iTask to work on the 1910 through another remappable button.

delfuhd
09-05-2003, 10:15 AM
well essentially you can map any program to a button, so hypothetically if you had the iTask software, you could map it to a button. On higher end iPAQ's, there's a button for it, but it's also in the programs menu, so that's where the button goes when you press it.

You just have to find the software...

iant54
09-05-2003, 12:23 PM
iTask is a version of Gigatask converted for the iPAQ:

http://gigatask.com/