View Full Version : Hidden Connections 2210

dsb
09-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Does anyone know why I cannot see the connections I have setup on my 2210. I have a dialup connection set up to dial my internet supplier through my gsm phone and I have set up a connection to dial into my work network through my gsm phone. They both worked fine when I first set the connection up, but a day or 2 later the work dial up does not appear on the today page or when you edit exsisting connections. It does appear on the selection for network adaptors and if you try to create a new connection with the same name it tells you there is already an exsisting connection. This is my second 2210 (due to a failed digitizer) and I had it happen to the first one as well, any ideas?

m@rio
09-03-2003, 03:07 PM
the same thing happened to me today. yesterday I created a connection and used it to connect to the www, today when I go to connect again the connection is gone... strange thing :(

hugs,
m@rio

dsb
09-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Lost the Internet dialup connection today as well. Am I not looking in the right place or am I setting up wrong? Never had problems on 3870 and 3970 or the 5450 could it be something in 2003?

m@rio
09-04-2003, 12:28 AM
the strange thing is that if I go to the connections tab I don't get the option to manage existing connections... but if I open the Spb GPRS Monitor I can still choose the "lost" connection to monitor :?:

I'm running the WM2003 with the iPAQ 2215...

hugs,
m@rio