View Full Version : 2215, Vaja, and Sandisk... Who will I blame when I have a problem...

Steven Cedrone
08-31-2003, 11:15 PM
So, as you can see, I have a 2215, Vaja case, and a 256 Sandisk card...

Here's what is happening: every once in a while, when I try to insert my Pocket PC into my Vaja case, I push down on the top of the Pocket PC and accidently eject the Sandisk card...

If my card becomes corrupted, who should I blame??? :wink:

Steve

maximus
09-01-2003, 01:57 AM
I will personally blame the hand that push down the 2210 into the vaja case, hence ejecting the card. :mrgreen:

Steven Cedrone
09-01-2003, 03:50 AM
I will personally blame the hand that push down the 2210 into the vaja case, hence ejecting the card. :mrgreen:

Yes, well I'm still getting used to the SD card slot. I could push on my CF for hours on my 548 and never have it eject... :wink:

Steve

Janak Parekh
09-01-2003, 04:09 AM
I've gotta agree with Maximus here, Steve ;) Besides, you've never had a Pocket PC with a SD slot on the side or bottom. That is much trickier to deal with, IMHO, because if it ejects it's flying out, as opposed to just sitting a little popped out on top. I can't count the number of times I've fingered my Pocket PC Phone in my pocket to make sure the SD card was still there. Corruption is one problem, but total disappearance is another entirely.

--janak

maximus
09-01-2003, 04:21 AM
I have to admit, 2210's design with both SD and CF on top is very interesting. No more SDIO items peeking on the sides. The next axim should be equipped with 1 CF and 3 SD slots on top :mrgreen:

denivan
09-01-2003, 07:52 AM
... I could push on my CF for hours on my 548 ...

Steve

Pushing CF for hours, what an interesting hobby :)

Steven Cedrone
09-01-2003, 02:51 PM
Corruption is one problem, but total disappearance is another entirely.

Good point... :way to go:

Pushing CF for hours, what an interesting hobby :)

I lead a very sheltered life... :wink:

Steve