View Full Version : A scratch in the display...

petvas
08-31-2003, 09:21 PM
I just noticed a small scratch in my H555's screen. How can I remove it? It is very small and doesn't bother me (you have to look for it to see it) but I would like to remove it...

qmrq
08-31-2003, 11:09 PM
Says the man who hates screen protectors with such passion. ;-)

I really have no idea what you should do... try some auto glass fixer upper stuff maybe?

petvas
09-01-2003, 12:36 AM
I do not believe it would work. Anyway, I prefer to have tiny scratch on my screen (hardly noticable) than a screen protector...

Chris Pi
09-01-2003, 12:50 AM
I just got a Brando screen protector. I can't even tell it's on there by looking at it and the feel of the stylus on the screen is better.

hdsalinas
09-01-2003, 07:02 PM
My old 3650 had its screen ful with scrathes after a year and a half of use. I tried all kinds of stuff to erase all the scratches and nothing worked.

But then out of frustration I used a metal polishing paste that comes in a toothpaste like container and tried it. (had nothing to loose) To my surprise it restored my screen to brand new! Well maybe a couple of small scrathces were still present but hardly noticeable.

I am going to get the name of this "miracle" product. It is use to clean silver and gold and is not too harsh. (its like a cream)

maximus
09-02-2003, 01:47 AM
I do not believe it would work. Anyway, I prefer to have tiny scratch on my screen (hardly noticable) than a screen protector...

Well, that tiny scratch is going to get bigger, and you'll get more of them, and soon you'll have them all over your screen. :wink: