View Full Version : Axims, iPAQs and smallness

T-Will
08-26-2003, 08:17 PM
I'd rather have small and sexy rather than big fat and ugly! ;)

Janak Parekh
08-26-2003, 08:26 PM
Oh, come on, let's not start THIS argument again :lol: The Axims are quite professional-looking, IMHO.

(Nevertheless, I do find it impressive that PF's purse probably weighs more than her ;))

--janak

T-Will
08-26-2003, 08:35 PM
Oh, come on, let's not start THIS argument again :lol: The Axims are quite professional-looking, IMHO.

--janak

Oh we're talking about Pocket PC's?! :oops: My bad... J/K :D

ctmagnus
08-26-2003, 09:24 PM
(Nevertheless, I do find it impressive that PF's purse probably weighs more than her ;))

--janak

:rofl:

PetiteFlower
08-27-2003, 01:05 AM

--janak

:rofl:

:grumble: Hmph. You know, being small and sexy really keeps people from taking you seriously sometimes!

Ed Hansberry
08-27-2003, 01:23 AM
:grumble: Hmph. You know, being small and sexy really keeps people from taking you seriously sometimes!
I have that problem all of the time. :rotfl:

maximus
08-27-2003, 02:01 AM
Anyway for the same money I'd still rather have the faster, more powerful, more expandable, better waranteed Dell. The 1900 series still doesn't have a CF slot, or a serial port for a keyboard or gomadic cable, and their battery life still sucks. There are more important things then being small and sexy!

(interesting coming from me being all of 5'1"/105 lbs...)

Well, I find it interesting that you have the habit of carrying the axim in your back pants pocket ... I tried it yesterday, and it does not work for me. It created a big bulge that amplify the size of my behind. :oops:

Janak Parekh
08-27-2003, 02:15 AM
FYI, this huge distraction originated in replies to this post (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=155147#155147).

--janak

Ed Hansberry
08-27-2003, 02:24 AM
Well, I find it interesting that you have the habit of carrying the axim in your back pants pocket ... I tried it yesterday, and it does not work for me. It created a big bulge that amplify the size of my behind. :oops:
"Does this iPAQ in my back pocket make my butt look big?"

"No, it isn't the iPAQ making your butt big."

Kati Compton
08-27-2003, 07:19 AM
I have that problem all of the time. :rotfl:
...must...not...make...dirty joke...at Ed's...expense.... :twisted: