View Full Version : Toshiba 350 with os 2002 or hp 1915?

neomotion
08-25-2003, 06:46 PM
Ok, i am able to get a deal from my work.

I have the opportunity to choose between an HP 1915 (i like the screen), or a Toshiba 350 (i like the design).

The thing is, i thought the Toshiba came with 2003, but on the box it says it has pocket os 2002. So i am really in doubt here. It is possible to get an update for the Toshiba (free?) Should i go for the HP nonetheless? Or should i shell out some more and go for a real 2003 device?

I only want to do some basic pim stuff, write some word documents (calligrapher i think) and maybe some gps stuff. (that would discard the HP 1915 right?)

Someone shed some light on this newbie's problem. Gimme a answer!!

Seriously, which do you guys/girls think is the best way for me to go?

delfuhd
08-26-2003, 10:22 PM
GPS wouldn't necessarily rule out the h1915, because you can use GPs with infared. But your best bet is to go with a PPC Toshiba model if it's either that or the 1915. The toshiba would handle the gps better, though from my experience with hp and toshiba, the hp has much better looking and much more responsive screen.

It's up to you, but I'd say the Toshiba would be your best bet, if you can find a lower model with WM2003, I'm not sure what's out there I don't follow Toshiba that much anymore.