View Full Version : NEVO locked up on my iPAQ 3955?!

Gearhead
08-24-2003, 11:26 PM
I was playing with NEVO this afternoon in my easy chair, and somehow got it locked-up on my iPAQ. I can't open it or access it, even after a soft-reset. Now what?

Thanks!

delfuhd
08-25-2003, 03:17 AM
Try putting it in your cradle. Can you turn it off? Try putting it in your cradle while it's turned off. Or maybe even on. Honestly I have no idea what or how this could help but the one time my 3850 locked up badly i stuck it in the cradle and the connection to my pc freed it up.

If that doesn't work, I'd guess try a few more soft resets, and if that doesn't work, you're going to have to hard reset.

Chris Spera
08-25-2003, 03:46 AM
There is a chance that even the hard reset won't work. Nevo stores information in a directory in your iPAQ file store. If you wrote a setting, and it is saved to the file store, then there's a chance that Nevo is going to crap out even after the hard reset. If you can get access to your file store, then I would delete any files or folders that Nevo created today, then soft reset the device and try again.

Let us know if this works...

Kind Regards,

Christopher Spera

Gearhead
08-25-2003, 04:35 AM
I must be ahead of you... I went into file store and did this, and wiped today's new files. All was good after this. I think the issue was that my devices showed an error when I set them up and I just pushed through. I will go to the NEVO site and chekc this out soon.

Thanks for your help!