View Full Version : I'm bored...

Xeogears13
08-22-2003, 05:17 AM
LoL, I know you like my topic name, hehehehe.

Well I have had my Dell Axim since erm like May-ish and school was like over sooooo I never got to use it for that. And I got rid of my Palm m130 wich I thought was cool until I got this thing, but anyway...

I'm bored with it, and I want to load it with a whole bunch of usless garbage to rot my brain!!! But I can't find any. I'm looking for games (preferably freeware, and I have Snails so don't say that one) and Apps that will help me with stuff, anything (freeware also).

Also does anyone know of a good METAL Stylus, Pen, Mechanical Pencil combo thingy? And a freeware On-Screen Full Screen Keyboard.

And my Axim has been sucking up battery power like crazy, since I got those Today Screen Plugins.. Battery gets sucked up like crazy. HELP ME!

Thanks for putting up with my Newby ness.

Best,
BOB

Steven Cedrone
08-22-2003, 05:28 AM
See this thread on games... (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15877&)

And this thread on "must have" software... (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16802&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&)

LoL, I know you like my topic name, hehehehe.

Don't like it, it's not that funny... :roll:

Steve

Xeogears13
08-22-2003, 05:34 AM
Cool, thanks for the links. And my topic name is cool :mrgreen:

Jeff Rutledge
08-22-2003, 05:39 AM
And my topic name is cool :mrgreen:

Some advice: don't argue with the moderator on your first day. :bangin:

Steven Cedrone
08-22-2003, 05:44 AM

You meant "last day" didn't you... :twisted:

Xeogears13, you have obviously been reading the site... Please use a topic that better describes what it is that you want/need information about...

Steve

Jeff Rutledge
08-22-2003, 05:47 AM

You meant "last day" didn't you... :twisted:

Steve

:takethat: :wink:

maximus
08-22-2003, 06:44 AM
This guy reminds me of Ctmagnus Jr. :rotfl:

David Prahl
08-22-2003, 04:17 PM
I know you can look through those threads, but I thought I'd include a "dirt cheap" version:

My favorites (free or good demo):

Gangsta Race Demo-- Race cars and shoot other player's cars. Only 1 track.

Argentum Demo -- Another "Red Alert" clone. Only 2 missions, but still cool!

Atomic Cannon Demo -- Turn-based 2D tank game. Limited weapons.

Bookworm Demo -- Fun word game! Nag screen.

Counter Sheep Demo-- Turn-based top-down game. Sheep shoot each other. Limited options.

Cubicle Chaos -- Awesome "breakout" clone with a work theme. Free!

Diamond mine Demo-- Another "3 in a row" color/shape clone.

Egghead -- WONDERFUL! "3 in a row", free. I'm the only source on the web for it. http://home.new.rr.com/prahl/EggHeadSetup_ARM.exe

Interstellar Flames Demo-- Like "StarFox." Good soundtrack and graphics.

Realms Demo -- Asteroids Clone. Hard to control (or win), but great graphics, sounds, and music. Cool storyline.

Rooks Revenge -- Free. Play chess with no turns as fast as you can.

Text Twist Demo-- Make words from letters. (TROALW makes ROT, LOT, ROW, TOW, etc.)