View Full Version : Asus 620

donkthemagicllama
08-20-2003, 10:41 PM
So, mobileplanet doesn't ship to Canada... anyone know of a company who will ship one of the new Asus PPCs (on the front page today) to a Canadian address?

Spiral
01-18-2004, 10:18 AM
www.proportable.com , it's even free to canada.

read the pocketmatrix forums for info about preordering, I believe you ahve to e-mail them because they haven't created the page for the A716 yet.

imagine
03-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Don't pre-order, because ASUS is holding off shipments until the end of the month (as Justin from PROportable has informed me). Mobileplanet has a much better price (until March 31st), but prices will go down through the next month or two. It should come down to $399US or something close to it, since it just came out and there is only one store offering at this price. Btw, proportable gives a 15% rebate on the first accessory and $20 extra rebate on the first accessory as well. I really want the a716.... but i want the lowest price i can get.

imagine
03-16-2004, 02:04 PM
www.proportable.com , it's even free to canada.

read the pocketmatrix forums for info about preordering, I believe you ahve to e-mail them because they haven't created the page for the A716 yet.

If it is free to canada, I'd say proportable has a much better deal than mobile planet, since shipping will cost around $40US anyway.