View Full Version : Displaying colors in Fitaly SIP

Talldog
08-20-2003, 03:11 PM
Several months ago, I recall reading something about (or by) someone who modified the PPC registry to display the Fitaly panel with colors. I've been searching every PPC site I can think of, and I can't find it. Does anyone remember this?

dh
08-20-2003, 03:50 PM
Several months ago, I recall reading something about (or by) someone who modified the PPC registry to display the Fitaly panel with colors. I've been searching every PPC site I can think of, and I can't find it. Does anyone remember this?

I would like to find this as well.
I notice that Fitaly for the Sony Clie has an interesting colour scheme but the PPC one is somewhat boring.
Don't get me wrong, Fitaly is a great input method, just could be a bit more attractive on the screen.

rave
08-22-2003, 11:33 AM
I remember that one too. I think I read it at Brighthand. It does not involve the registry; it involves using a resource "extractor" and editing a certain image file...

Talldog
08-22-2003, 11:52 AM
I remember that one too. I think I read it at Brighthand. It does not involve the registry; it involves using a resource "extractor" and editing a certain image file...
Hmmm...that does ring a bell, but I still can't find it.

Talldog
08-22-2003, 03:21 PM
I found it.
:D

It's buried on the second page of this Brighthand thread:
http://discussion.brighthand.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79162&highlight=fitaly