View Full Version : HP 2215 and a Sony Erickson T68i phone

08-13-2003, 11:42 PM
I need help connecting to the internet using the bluetooth radio. I don't know what account information I need to make this happen. any help is appreciated. e-mail me at [email protected] or post message here. :?:

sgyee
08-14-2003, 12:58 AM
Which service - TMobile or AT&T Wireless?

SHoTTa35
08-14-2003, 01:50 AM
well for AT&T since i have the phone (just upgraded to T616 but the same settings work on all) Just create a new connection using the Bluetooth Dial-UP modem, the number you dial is *9***2# and you don't need no username and password or domain. That's all. But make sure you click advanced and UNCHECK "wait for dialtone..." as cell phones don't have dialtones

Then on your iPAQ you just gotta tap the icon beside the speaker in the taskbar (and have bluetooth on on both devices) then click the number underlined in blue and it'll start connecting. In 5 seconds or so you'll see 2 opposite facing arrows meaning you've connected. ON your T68is you'll see connecting then you'll see a lil globe (like when you're using wap)

Browse away... hopefully you aren't on AT&T cuz their data plans suck and i def don't use it. I wish they'd compete with T-Mobile offering unlimited for 19.99!!

If you are on T-Mobile then check the T-Mobile site for that info i guess... but the procedure should be the same.. just probably different number.

Sparkomatic
08-14-2003, 03:22 AM
I have the same setup... iPAQ 2215 with a T610. Just out of curiosity, do you use any type of program to sync your phone numbers on your T610 or enter new ones so you don't have to put them in using the phone? I setup the XTEND software that came with the phone but I only want to sync certain categories from Outlook and it doesn't look like it will let me do it.