View Full Version : FS: GRPS Bluetooth Phone, unlimited wireless access for only 10$, GSM, Unlocked

FlyPenFly
08-10-2003, 02:49 AM
Hooked up my 2210 via Bluetooth to an Ericsson R520m and got awesome speed in Vegas via Tmobile Unlimited Tzones plan. Around 56k dial up for downstream.

It was amazing checking my IMAP email in the car... What I ESPECIALLY liked, was when I was at Fry's a big computer retailer, I got to check through pricewatch the current prices for a P4-2.4c and a Radeon 9700 AIW online through this combo. Since it was bluetooth, I just had the phone stay in my pocket while I messed around with my ipaq. The reception on this thing btw is considered by most of the phone freaks to be best of class which is kind of funny because they released this phone over a year ago. There are very few phones out now, if any, that can match the reception on this baby.

Ironically, I also just got a Siemens S55 and don't need the R520 anymore. Its a candy bar style phone but has some amazing features and is super super thin. By far the thinnest phone i've ever used, but it is long. Its got a speaker phone, and the whole front LCD screen is the Infared port. Oh anyways, if someone wants to pick up the Ericsson from me, I've only used it for 4 hours and is completely unlocked so you can use it with any GSM carrier, I'd let it go for $60 shipped via UPS tracking + insurance.

Will post pics if requested!

contact [email protected]