View Full Version : Holy flatulation, Batman! It's tiny!

delfuhd
08-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Whoa! I just stopped by a local Staples and got my first checkout of the h2200! Whoa it's small! I knew it was small, but you really can't be amazed by things like that unless you hold them in your hand that seemingly grows when you pick it up cuz it's so small! Cool! ha, and I set up a little network with the 2200 and the 1940 and a couple other ppc's that were on display, the employee and I had some fun transfering files and doin other stuff..
So Then I tried to pick up a Clie to test out the bluetooth and the little wire thingy beeped. Which are loud. The employee turned it off, it was no one's fault, and fixed the Clie's wire. So I picked up a Tungsten C to check out the WiFi and lo and behold, the thing beeped again!
Darn palm devices :huh: :soapbox:
Oh well, just thought I'd share my little experience.
Now the only thing keeping me from getting an h2200 is the fact that I can get a desktop computer with much better specs for practically the same price... It's just hard to shake the 400 dollar price tag, especially when you're going into your senior year in high school =/ Oh well, my 3850 and 3970 will have to do me for a bit more...