View Full Version : Beta Testers Required

greymatterindia
08-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Hi

To introduce myself I am Srini representing Grey Matter India an Indian based software developers. We have developed a application on PocketPC and we need assistance from Beta Testers to test our application.

If any one having PPC 2002 Required from Dell Axim or COMPAQ ARM processor and intrested in carrying our beta testing please contact me:

email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
AIM:bontesharma
Yahoo:[email protected]

Have nice time

Regards
Srini

rhmorrison
08-08-2003, 02:36 PM
These forums have only 3 GOLDEN RULES:
Don't cross post! Don't cross post! Don't cross post!
This is the easiest way to irritate a whole bunch of people at once.
On the Main PocketPCThoughts page the right hand column shows the last 10 new posts. When you cross post like you did we then see 3 out of 10 new posts as your post - AND THIS IRRITATES PEOPLE!

As an aside, when you are looking for BETA TESTERS for any kind of software it would be helpful if you mentioned what kind of software that you need to have tested. Your chances of getting responses would increase exponentially because most people won't bother to contact you to test an unknown software and someone who is looking for a software like yours is one of the best beta testers that you could find.

As a second aside, it looks as though an hp Jornada 56x would also qualify as it is a PocketPC 2002 with ARM processor. If this is the case then you should state ONLY what is required i.e. PocketPC 2002 with an ARM processor and leave out anything else that doesn't apply such as manufacturer. Since you ONLY want DELL and COMPAQ units then I (and thousands of other Jornada 56x users) don't need to apply!

GoldKey
08-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Please be more specific as to the type of software you are looking for testers for.

Huy
08-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Hi,

I am a software quality analyst in the financial industry and I am interested in helping you out. Please contact me at [email protected].

Anyone else who's in need of an SQA you are welcome to drop me your spec. I specialize in financial softwares but I can QA others as well.

Kati Compton
08-08-2003, 04:44 PM
This discussion should be continued here:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16312&highlight=