View Full Version : SD Problem with E310

kaddy
08-08-2003, 07:27 AM
Hi,

I purchased a Vigorium SD card today and have been having some problems with it. The first was when attempting to copy a cd via Windows Media Player. The first track copied then everything froze. I disconnected the pocket pc and attempted to switch it off. This didnt work so I did a soft reset. Since then, the pocket slows or freezes when the sd card is inserted and I try to view it via the memory option in system settings. In the end, I had to do a hard reset to return the unit to working order again. Now, I can sometimes view the sd card via ActiveSync but sometimes it doesnt appear to be connected and the pocket pc freezes again.

Am I doing something wrong or do these problems appear to be caused by a faulty SD card? Should I have purchased a genuine Toshiba card?

Thanks

kaddy

easylife
08-08-2003, 01:40 PM
In the past, there have been reported problems with the Toshiba e310 and SD cards, but most likely it's a defective card. You should probably return it. I have a SanDisk 128MB card in my e310 and it has always worked flawlessly. 8)