View Full Version : My 2215 Vaja shipped today!!!

JohnJohn
08-07-2003, 03:22 AM
It will be here 8/8! I will post picks. I think I am just as excited to get my eVolution iPod case, it's in the same box!

spartanrob
08-07-2003, 02:26 PM
When did you order? I am still waiting for my shipping confirmation.

JohnJohn
08-07-2003, 04:53 PM
I ordered on the 23rd of July :D I was really supprised to hear about my shipment. I ordered the standard black...no customizing.

jgahr
08-07-2003, 05:10 PM
Um, that's interesting. I ordered on 7/18/03, black standard case. Guess I need to start tracking them, although Vaja doesn't respond very well. Enjoy your case and let us know all the details

Thanks
:evil:

JohnJohn
08-07-2003, 05:32 PM
I sent email a few days before politely requesting an update. They responded telling it would be the 20th of Aug. That's is what was listed on the page when I ordered, 20 day delay. So I was not upset. Maybe my email moved me to receive better delivery time. My account has been open with them for at least 4 years??? Back when I had a PalmV. :D maybe that has something to do with it. I am sure others have older accounts than I do, just trying to figure out why mine will be here tomorrow. :D

jgahr
08-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Mine was showing a 15 day delay. I have also had an account with them for at least 3 years, guess I'm just getting antsy? But that doesn't overcome the fact that they are not responding to emails about the order status.

Sit on hands and wait
:mrgreen:

spartanrob
08-07-2003, 06:54 PM
They responded to my e-mail and said it would be released this week into production and shipped but I still have not received my shipping confirmation.

JohnJohn
08-07-2003, 08:26 PM
I hope they are not just shipping me my eVolution iPod case...

Guess that's a possiblity, I'll update tomorrow when my package comes. Now I'm worried I'm going to be disappointed. :|

svblime
08-08-2003, 07:33 AM
I got mine a few days ago. Vaja is a great case, I think it fits perfectly and the holes line up perfect. It is also very slim in it's case. Sorry don't have any digital camera to post pics.

pschultz
08-08-2003, 05:57 PM
I got mine a few days ago. Vaja is a great case, I think it fits perfectly and the holes line up perfect. It is also very slim in it's case. Sorry don't have any digital camera to post pics.
How hard is it to remove from the case (I sync a lot)?

spartanrob
08-08-2003, 06:02 PM
I just got the following message from Vaja:

The case will be released from production by the middle of next week. As soon as it has been released, we will send you the tracking information by e-mail. Thanks

hogwild
08-08-2003, 06:14 PM
How hard is it to remove from the case (I sync a lot)?

I just got my 1940 Vaja case... If the 2215 Vaja is like this one, it's very easy to remove. Plus it's easy to sync with the cable (not cradle) since there's an opening for the connector. I wrote a bit about it last night in another forum...here. (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16087)

JohnJohn
08-08-2003, 07:55 PM
I got may case today. I will be posting some pics tomorrow. Here is the low down. The power on area is realy screwed up. Instead of them punching a hole in the leather, they installed a small peice of steel under the lining, then stamped the top of it with the "power logo"(like on the button). This means you just push the top of the leather and the unit come on. This make the unit very, very easy to turn on. I am thinking I will have to hole punch this out. I put two business cards in the slots on the flap, closed the unit, and the 2215 came on!

On the plus side the unit has a mesh type screen covering the speaker in the back(NICE). Reset hole liunes up perfect however since the back of the case is very stiff, you really have to press the stylus in far to get the unit to rest.

Once I fix the POWER button issue I will be very happy with the case.

diesel
08-08-2003, 10:57 PM
johnjohn,

that sounds like a huge design flaw if the 2210 could turn on by itself while in the vaja case due to not having a cutout for the power button....................i was gonna get a vaja but that concerns me

let us know how u fix it...............

JohnJohn
08-10-2003, 01:03 AM
http://www.mybigpocket.com/hp/vajacase.htm