View Full Version : TreNotes

redifrogger
07-27-2003, 10:27 PM
I've demo'd this app, I like it very much. Does anybody use the registered version? It seems the demo version won't let me create Notes and Tasks any deeper than 3 nodes/children deep. Please tell me the real version removes this limitation. Thanks for any responses. :D

mattrev
07-27-2003, 11:37 PM
I've demo'd this app, I like it very much. Does anybody use the registered version? It seems the demo version won't let me create Notes and Tasks any deeper than 3 nodes/children deep. Please tell me the real version removes this limitation. Thanks for any responses. :D

I just did one 10 levels deep no problem. :)

Matt

redifrogger
07-28-2003, 04:01 PM
Mattrev
Thanks for the reply. How do you like this app? Do you use the desktop version as well? :)

hamishmacdonald
07-28-2003, 06:34 PM
I've been using this program for some time, and it's awesome. I find it so useful, particularly in conjunction with the desktop version. What's even better, the developer keeps making it better and better and releasing those versions to registered users. I highly recommend the program. It's intuitive, visually appealing, and has so many features that you'll keep being surprised. ("Export a list item to a task? Neat!")

Hamish MacDonald