View Full Version : Text Messaging on a Toshiba2032sp?

spazeinvader
07-26-2003, 11:40 PM
I've got the Toshiba2032, and text messaging does not work unless you log into the website. If someone sends me a message from a normal phone, I can't read it unless I log in. If they send me one from a text messaging website, I can read it, but I can't reply. This is horrible. Last time I had a Treo300 and had to download a 3rd-party app, called Treo300SMS, which cost some money -- SMS worked perfectly after this. I upgraded to a Pocket PC for several reasons, but I was not aware that I'd encounter all the SMS problems. I probably use SMS more than I even talk on this thing, and it frustrates me that it doesn't work. I've downloaded many Pocket PC SMS Apps, but none of them seem to work with this phone.
The app at the following page: http://microsoft.handango.com/Platf...Id=0&catalog=30

.. This app is SUPPOSED to work with the Toshiba2032 - it's the only one I found that has been tested on this phone -- but when I synced it to my PPC it didn't work. Maybe there was something I did wrong. It's a pretty new app, so maybe it has a bug, also there were no users feedback yet, so I don't know if others have this problem.

If anyone has a Tosh2032 and is wanting to do SMS, try downloading the free trial of that software, and get back to me on if it works or not.