View Full Version : Nov 2003 issue of PocketPC Magazine

jkendrick
07-26-2003, 09:25 PM
I have an article in the Nov issue of PocketPC Magazine that covers the PocketPC tools I use in my mobile office. I have a plug on page 76 for the Thoughts XML page that I used with PocketRSS until I subscribed to the Mobile Edition here.

Hope it makes your XML hits go up!

This site is incredible!

GoldKey
07-26-2003, 09:56 PM
I know there are lead times, but it is only July! In the tech field stuff can be out of date in 5 months.

WyattEarp
07-27-2003, 12:56 AM
I know there are lead times, but it is only July! In the tech field stuff can be out of date in 5 months.

That's true but Pocket PC Mag is bi-monthly and the current issue is Nov. 2003. They have to stay ahead so people like us don't fall behind. :D

And if you subscribe to it you can actually get it before it hits the news stands.

Nice article Ken. but it starts on page 74, doesn't it.? :D

jkendrick
07-27-2003, 02:54 AM
Thanks but it's James. Page 76 is where the Thoughts plug is, I believe. I don't have it in front of me. I'm mobile right now and replying from my e755. 8)

hollis_f
07-27-2003, 10:13 AM

In the UK computer magazine world November is only two months away. I kid you not - I've just bought the September issue of PC World.

It's all down to a bout of "We're more up-to-date than our competitors" madness back in the 1980s.