View Full Version : Vaja coupon

spartanrob
07-24-2003, 04:36 PM
I'm new to the forum and just got my ipaq 2210 (i am 'upgrading' from a toshiba e740) Does anyone have a $20 vaja coupon that they are not using?

ddavtian
07-24-2003, 04:41 PM
I'm a subscriber and will get my coupon soon. I have 3955 and don't plan to get a Vaja case.

Kati Compton
07-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Note: For those not needing the coupons, you can save Jason money by not requesting it. He has to actually pay for those.

droppedd
07-24-2003, 04:55 PM
thank god i used mine so i get my case in two weeks... i left the crappy case that came with my 2210 on the Q train this morning in Manhattan by accident... so now it's either at the end of the line in Brighton Beach or in the hands of some random bum in Brooklyn. (i'm imagining a scene like that Seinfeld episode where the homeless food bank refuses the donation of muffin bottoms from the muffin top store... "You know, even homeless people deserve a better iPAQ case than this one!")

Eh. Good riddance, i say. I'll live without a case for two weeks, and i keep my sidegrips unscathed.

Janak Parekh
07-24-2003, 05:22 PM
i left the crappy case that came with my 2210 on the Q train this morning in Manhattan by accident...
Whoa... you mean the Q was empty enough during rush hour for you to leave your case on a seat? 8O

so now it's either at the end of the line in Brighton Beach or in the hands of some random bum in Brooklyn.
I'd say chances are 50-50 that it's just sitting on the train, until it reaches its terminus and an MTA person trashes it, as opposed to a bum taking it.

Anyway, nothing like a good excuse to buy a Vaja case... :lol:

--janak

droppedd
07-24-2003, 05:46 PM
Whoa... you mean the Q was empty enough during rush hour for you to leave your case on a seat? 8O

Yeah.. I take the Q train downtown from Penn Station to Canal Street most mornings, and it's really empty. When I go in from Brooklyn on an uptown Q, it's much worse. But of course the worst ever was last summer- I had to catch an A train at 8:35 AM downtown from Penn each day. Sardine packers could learn a thing or two from the A-train riders. :)