View Full Version : Portable gaming

beq
07-19-2003, 03:49 PM
OT, but what about all these upcoming portable game handhelds? http://news.com.com/2100-1043_3-1027337.html (N-Gage, PSP, Helix)

It'd be great if PPCT can do a roundup of all of these against Pocket PC and GB Advance (though one of them will run Palm OS)...

P.S. I played Snails on my 2210 all during my dentist visit, the doctor, interns, etc were amused and interested. 'twas a protection mechanism to soothe my fears though (once I hear that drill sound I break out in a cold sweat)...

Pony99CA
07-20-2003, 08:16 AM
It'd be great if PPCT can do a roundup of all of these against Pocket PC and GB Advance (though one of them will run Palm OS)...

What would be the point of this? First, how many people on a Pocket PC site would be interested? Second, how many of the reviewers could actually get all of these devices and have gaming expertise? Finally, how many games work on all of the devices so you could get a fair comparison?

I'd rather see more reviews of Pocket PC games than see people spending time reviewing other devices. However, this would be an excellent topic for a gaming fan site. ;-)

Steve