View Full Version : Need Serious help with inbox Please!!

g0097
07-19-2003, 09:30 PM
I hope someone can help me with this. I have all my email currently on my 2215. I had to do a "hard reset" on my laptop and reinstall all my apps. I had to make a new connection to my laptop. I am now trying to sync my information back to outlook but whenever I try to sync my email messages it just erases them all out of my pocket inbox and does not sync them to outlook. I have tried everything I can think of but it just keeps erasing my messages! Is their anything that I can do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Iwould forward them to myself but we are talking over 200 emails here! :cry:

SHoTTa35
07-20-2003, 03:12 PM
I hope someone can help me with this. I have all my email currently on my 2215. I had to do a "hard reset" on my laptop and reinstall all my apps. I had to make a new connection to my laptop. I am now trying to sync my information back to outlook but whenever I try to sync my email messages it just erases them all out of my pocket inbox and does not sync them to outlook. I have tried everything I can think of but it just keeps erasing my messages! Is their anything that I can do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Iwould forward them to myself but we are talking over 200 emails here! :cry:

Click OPTIONS then RULES then where it says contact resolution in the DESKTOP sections choose "Always replace the item on this computer"

g0097
07-20-2003, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the suggestion but I have been trying that. I think is has something to do with the fact that since I reinstalled outlook also the profile that pocket inbox would send the mail to is no longer there. It will let me replace my calender and contacts items and even my notes but no matter what I try my inbox mail gets deleted as well as all my folders on the pocket pc. I am going to wait till intellisync updates there software for Windows Mobile 2003 and see if I can use that. I need a way to transfer the mail from pocket inbox to outlook that does not involve activesync. :(

rpommier
07-21-2003, 01:17 AM
I'm not in front of my PC right now. But go into Activesync and do options on your email or outlook (I forget, whichever your mail is). Check the option for how many days back to sync email . If it's not enough days messages older than the day you specified wont copy.

Roderick